Entry to the Fairbridge Festival 2020
1. Ticketing rules
Please read terms and conditions prior to purchasing tickets from www.moshtix.com.au
Gates open 9.00 am Friday and there is strictly no public access to the festival site prior to this time. We encourage you to select your tickets carefully as no refunds will be given. If you are not on our mailing list your purchase will automatically register you unless you opt out.
Tickets are issued in the name of the person that is entered at the time of purchase. Remember to nominate every attendee and include their full name and date of birth to receive separate barcoded tickets for each attendee. Tickets are emailed separately to the purchaser?s email address enabling festival attendees to arrive separately but does not apply to A, B, C, Cosy or Glamping bundle tickets.
If you purchase a discounted ticket from category A, B, or C bundle, Cosy Camping or Glamping then all members are encouraged to arrive together. All wristbands will be issued to the first arrival for them to distribute to later arrivals, if necessary. Wristbands will not be held at the gate.
If you purchase a concession ticket you must present a current Centrelink issued concession card or Department of Veteran Affairs. Seniors Cards do not qualify for concession tickets.
Ticket holders must bring some form of identification e.g.: a current Australian driver?s license, passport, proof of age card or a student SmartRider card.
Camping is purchased as part of a combined Festival with Camping ticket. Individual campsites are not allocated. Camp monitors are on-hand to help.
Vehicles must only be driven at walking pace within the whole festival site.
Recreational self-propelled transportation of any kind is prohibited within the main festival site including public spaces and venues.
Festival attendees must accept photographers are present and attendees may be photographed, and their images used in social media.
Bikes, scooters, skateboards or drones are not allowed in the festival precinct.
There are natural hazards including trip hazards on this rural site and all care is taken by the festival organisers however, attendees are encouraged to be aware of their environment while on site.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who:
- cannot produce a valid e-ticket
- cannot produce suitable photographic identification
- produces an e-ticket that has been purchased or obtained through an unauthorised source or through illegal means
- produces an e-ticket that has been duplicated
- is in possession of, and refuses to surrender, any prohibited or illegal substance or object.
Entry will be made easier if you have your e-ticket, photo ID, applicable concession card ready for processing. Gates open 9.00am Friday and there is strictly no public access prior to this date and time. You must leave the festival site by no later than 9am Monday following the event.
Festival Organisers reserve the right to remove any person who:
- is not wearing an official festival wristband
- is in breach of the Terms and Conditions as outlined
- if a youth is being evicted the accompanying responsible adult will also be required to leave the festival site
- vehicles and carry bags may be searched prior to entry to the festival precinct as BYO alcohol is not permitted
- is involved in any illegal activity, including underage drinking, the offender will have their wristband removed; the matter referred to the Police, then escorted from the festival site
- is behaving in a manner that unreasonably interferes with another person’s enjoyment of the festival
- is causing damage or threatens the safety of other people on the site like lighting fires
- possesses flares or fireworks.
4. Youths under 18 years of age
The reputation of Fairbridge Festival as a unique, family-friendly, harmonious event is very dear to us and we strive to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all our visitors. We aim to provide a positive experience with lasting memories for everyone who attends the festival. We aim to offer a greater level of security, comfort and safety for all attendees, while preserving the positive attitude that is the spirit of our much-loved festival, the following conditions regarding youths apply.
- all youths entering and attending Fairbridge Festival at Fairbridge Village site must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult guardian this means a parent, step-parent, spouse, de facto partner, legal guardian or any other person in loco parentis to the youth
- a person in loco parentis must be able to fulfil the normal functions of a parent concerning supervision of youths
- an older brother or sister or friend of a youth is not necessarily considered a responsible adult.
A guardian must:
- be aged 25 years or older and must be contactable by mobile phone during the event
- accompany a maximum of three youth ticket holders and two guardians may accompany a maximum of six youth ticket holders
- provide relevant and current contact details with their ticket purchase
- be attending the event for the same period of time as the youth
- agree to our terms and conditions of entry
- ensure that prior to arrival at the event, any associated ticket holders are aware of the consequences for any breaches of these terms and conditions.